Sales Officer – General Trade
For a FMCG Food Company
Posted 1 year ago
- Ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual agreed Sales targets within laid down business terms for all brands.
- Sales target setting and monitoring for Distributors, SR s at a beat level.
- Monitor Actual Sales and mid-course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations.
- Sales projection for distribution business.
Area & Business Planning
- Identify potential towns & appoint distributors in line with business strategy.
- Plan & allocate SR s basis market potential.
- Formulate & execute the secondary sales plan – Area wise, distributor wise, brand wise, SKU wise.
- Ensuring quality of market coverage through effective use of SR’s and distribution network.
- Develop and ensure implementation of Distribution plan across distributor territories.
- Ensure category availability, visibility & freshness (Stock rotation).
- Ensure that the SRs are servicing the market for breakages & stock destruction.
- Daily activity report.
- SA/SR Productivity reports on area performance.
- Retail Audit & Retail Universe update.
- Expense Statement.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with good communication skill in English & Hindi,
- Candidates should have good mathematics Calculation
- 3-5 years of experience in Food & FMCG company
- Good Knowledge of Food & FMCG markets in required locations
|Job Category||FMCG, General Trade, Sales|
|CTC||7 LPA Fixed + 2.00 LPA Variable|