- Information that is gathered from visitors in common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
Who we are
- Our website address is: booleans.biz
We Booleans appreciate your interest in our company and products, which has led you to our websites. For us, data protection is more than just a buzzword, and we take the security of your personal information very seriously. We handle your data with the utmost care and confidentiality and use it only within the confines of the applicable data protection provisions and of the General Data Protection Regulation in particular.
Responsibility for processing personal data
- Booleans is responsible for processing your data legally.
Processing usage data
- When you visit our websites we store the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visit us, those of our websites that you visit, the date and duration of your visit and information on the device (brand, model, operating system) and web browser you have used. We also collect your IP address, the last four places of which are however anonymised.
- We process this usage data to facilitate your access to our services in technical terms (e.g. to adjust our services to the terminal device you are using), and to recognize and stop any misuse. We also use usage data in anonymised form for statistical purposes and to improve our website.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Analytics How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- We use what are known as cookies on various pages to make visiting out websites attractive and to facilitate the use of certain functions. Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Cookies are stored on your terminal device and you have full control over their use. You may deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of the web browser. Cookies that are already stored may be deleted at any time. Cookies cannot be used to provide access to other files on your computer or to determine your email address.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.