- A Legal notice is a formal written document sent by a person or an entity with respect to some grievance. It is sent as a warning to the receiver that the one sending the notice have certain grievances which are not properly taken care by the receiver, although the receiver has given enough opportunity to the receiver to resolve the problem.
- By visiting or using the Booleans.biz website you agree to the following conditions of use.
All text, pictures, graphics, audio files and other information published here and their design (content) are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise stated only Boolean Staffing & Recruitment Solutions Pvt Ltd is approved to use this protected content. In particular, it is not permissible to copy pictures or designs from the website and use them for your own purposes.
- 1. The Booleans name, Boolean name Logo.
- 2. and the Boolean colour combination of Black/Orange
- The above are registered trademarks of Boolean Staffing & Recruitment Solutions Pvt Ltd. In addition, the use of trademarks demands written consent of the trademark owner.
- Our website content is subject to constant change. While Boolean takes great care in compiling its web pages, we cannot guarantee that the content is complete or correct. Unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of Boolean, it will not be held liable for direct or consequential damage (contractual and non-contractual liability) resulting from the use of the information and data on this website.
- Any online purchase done from Booleans.biz is not contingent upon a product demonstration. So before buying any product from here, the purchaser shall satisfy himself/herself with the product as desired. Before buying any product from here, Purchaser shall read all details given on our website including Terms & Conditions, and description given on product page.