Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- End to End Warehouse Operations including Store, Logistics, Inbound & Outbound Activities, Inventory Management, & Transportation
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
Qualification & Knowledge:
Qualification – B.E/Any Graduate
Experience – Minimum 8 to 9 Years’ Experience
- SAP Experience is Must
- Certificate on Material Management will add weightage
- Knowledge of production planning & control will add weightage
- Age Limit Max 40 Years
LOCATION: Bharuch – Jhagadia (Plant)